Nite Staff~ Infinity Is A Great Place To Start

Izzy2u

Izzy2u wrote:

but they say that huge pics are disrupting the harmony of the forum and makes it hard for some people to navigate so they put this rule in.

who are they to decide what the harmony of the forum should be? It's a fansite! Let's the fans decide what harmony is.

Fuckin' unbelievable...hasn't anyone told them that the stupid website is hard to navigate and has harmony of a dysfunctional family because of theway they built it? Not to mention the way they run it?

Feels wrong.

uuuuugh.

STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

u2blonde wrote:

it's an awesome pic, Lapa:D

hope the stazi/securitatea/UDBA folks running this excuse of a fansite don't take it down lol

Thanks U2B!

I more and more feel like they rushed too much when they changed the layout of the Zoo. If they had given it a little more time perhaps they could avoided allthe problems the site is suffering from now.

Lovely photo Lapa, I'm gonna right-click-save it if you don't mind [with your name of course]. :D

What I think they should've done is testing it out beforehand on some test users who would've reported back the glitches that we now have to bear with.I can't possibly believe they did that and we still ended up with this mess. LOL! I can't imagine how much does it take building a site but they hadquite a lot of time me thinks... at least half a year.

• Subscriber

Thanks MA! Of course you can right-click-save the photo if you like!:-)

You're absolutely right about the testing and it doesn't really look like they have tested the site before they launched it. A funny fact here is thatthe project I'm working on right now is about service design and we've done lots of new service testing on different focus groups. So U2.com could havehired me to help them design the site! The name of the project is btw. Desire so it's quite U2 related! LOL

g'morning nice pix lapa :) no it doesn't take 6 months but maybe a month of working 10 hours a day on it. But then you get hire someone with knowledgeof the program used and it makes it a lot easier. Then restricting thing before you know what their cause and effect are seems irrational too.