I'm currently 34 and have been to 5 shows (the last 5 tours)
1) Elevation leg 1 in East Rutherford NJ, GA inside the heart
2) Vertigo leg 1 in San Diego, CA, GA sadly was not randomly selected to be inside the circle
3) 360 in East Rutgerford, NJ, GA
4) U2IE Tour in Vancouver, BC had seats behind the stage (misread the seat map)
5) The Joshua Tree 2017 in Seattle, WA, had seats opposite the stage behind a light pole
Have switched over to seats the last 2 tours as the waiting around all day and hours of standing was getting old, but am not loving paying more money for seats with questionable views.