• Subscriber

I’d love to see an album or maybe more of all the ambient stuff. Include cuts from previous albums like Soon, the Songs of Ascent, and the lobby music from the sphere. The latter made me feel like I was on another planet at Sphere. 

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, shaffc said:

The latter made me feel like I was on another planet at Sphere. 

I found the tracks on YouTube a while back, and listening to them took me right back. So many emotions there, it was almost painful

• Subscriber

I'd love to see some kind of release as well.

If I remember correctly from the Dolby Atmos listening for Achtung Baby, it was explained that the ambient tracks that play throughout Sphere at U2:UV shows and the V-U2 screenings was a byproduct of making the Achtung Baby Atmos mix.  They said the project took 18 months and involved transferring hundreds of hours of tape to digital, and along the way they had several delightful rediscoveries of material.

How great would it be if they went through the archives on other records, and shared a few of those treasured finds with fans and supporters.  Dreaming out loud for a moment, how wonderful would it be if Brian Eno were to feel slightly nostalgic and take a trip through the archives to create or curate a collection of ambient works.