2024 Subscription fees

Cazza

• Subscriber

Hi All

Sorry if this is posted somewhere. I don't have a lot of time to look but I didn’t see a similar thread.

The subscription rates for current members were always $40. My renewal is saying it is $50.  I take it there has been an increase this year? Or are others renewing for 2024 at $40. 

Thanks in advance.

• Subscriber

Thanks for this. I didn’t get that email so that explains it....! It sucks for 1 July to be used as a cut off date tbh for those whose subscriptions expire after that date. The change should have been made at the beginning of a calendar year to apply to apply to all subscribers equally.  The reality is people don't want to resubscribe months in advance and if you didn’t get the email, the oppprtunity is lost from the outset.  

• Subscriber

Thanks David. Quite irritating. If my subscription ended in April, I would of course feel differently renweing at a lower amount. The least that can be done is to treat long term subscribers EQUALLY across a whole year, regardless of what month your subscription ends. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

My subscription is in August and I also must have missed the email. I just checked the date to make sure I didn’t miss my renewal. While I could have saved $10.00 if I had renewed last month. I need to get the U2 emails out of my promotional emails - I don’t look at them very often. I am looking forward to the 2nd book.