September 3rd fan club show at Sphere

simbono

Question

• Subscriber

Has anyone received their tickets yet for this? I received an email on the 29th stating they had my RSVP and I should have them in my Ticketmaster account by September 1st. Just checked and still have nothing. 

10 answers to this question

• Subscriber

They were just dispatched and are retrievable via the Sphere account which you may need to open if you haven't so. Only, starting time is confusing as the tickets state 7pm instead of 9:30pm as mentioned in the invitation email.

• Subscriber

Thanks, yeah I got the email a little bit ago. Thanks! You’re right the time is confusing. Also, my tickets don’t have the barcode showing and can’t send them to Apple Wallet. Hmmm….

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, simbono said:

Thanks, yeah I got the email a little bit ago. Thanks! You’re right the time is confusing. Also, my tickets don’t have the barcode showing and can’t send them to Apple Wallet. Hmmm….

Same here, tickets are showing but no barcode. Assuming that will appear shortly.

• Subscriber

Got my email with instructions and links to tickets..... However, the ticket shows a time of 7:00 PM, where in previous emails it specified a time of 9:30PM (film start at 10:15). 

What time is the screening on 3rd September?

• Subscriber

FYI:  Got my email with instructions at 5:00am PDT today (Sept. 2nd).  Opened the email on my device and was able to put the tix in Apple Wallet.

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Trilo said:

Got my email with instructions and links to tickets..... However, the ticket shows a time of 7:00 PM, where in previous emails it specified a time of 9:30PM (film start at 10:15). 

What time is the screening on 3rd September?

According to the Sphere Box Office, the doors open at 9:30 and the film starts at 10:15 as stated in the original email. They should have updated the time on your ticket. 

IMG_9669.jpeg