Build a Well In Africa for Bono's Birthday

KevinS2u

Did you get a glass of water from your sink or Fridge today?  For hundreds to thousands of Africans, this is not an easy feat at all.

For 22 years now, an organization that was started by U2 fans has raised awareness and money with a program to Build a Well in Africa for Bono's Birthday.   The organization is called the African well Fund, and the website is AfricanWellFund.org  -  PLEASE consider donating - no amount is too small.

In the *new* episode of my podcast, ZooPodCast, I talk with the Chairperson and Co-Founder, Diane Yoder about the impact that this small grass-roots organization is having in Africa.  Don't miss it!   Here is the link:  

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

Thank you for listening!   …  Diane's stories of visiting Africa were such a highlight for me.  I got goosebumps when she told me that story!

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, KevinS2u said:

Thank you for listening!   …  Diane's stories of visiting Africa were such a highlight for me.  I got goosebumps when she told me that story!

Gonna be an Honest Abe - I have not listened yet. :)  Migraines were preventing it but I won't forget. I'm hoping for today while I do housework. I'll let you know. Thanks again. I've been looking forward to this, especially after catching up on other news in our world. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 4/25/2024 at 7:28 PM, KevinS2u said:

Did you get a glass of water from your sink or Fridge today?  For hundreds to thousands of Africans, this is not an easy feat at all.

For 22 years now, an organization that was started by U2 fans has raised awareness and money with a program to Build a Well in Africa for Bono's Birthday.   The organization is called the African well Fund, and the website is AfricanWellFund.org  -  PLEASE consider donating - no amount is too small.

In the *new* episode of my podcast, ZooPodCast, I talk with the Chairperson and Co-Founder, Diane Yoder about the impact that this small grass-roots organization is having in Africa.  Don't miss it!   Here is the link:  

I love this event 💕. Thanks for sharing the podcast.

• Subscriber
On 5/1/2024 at 9:06 AM, KevinS2u said:

Diane's stories of visiting Africa were such a highlight for me.

I finally was going to listen this morning but do not have Spotify. I didn't see it anywhere else. If it is, could you please let me know?  I want to donate to this when I can next month.    Thanks.  :)