New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Stellaria said:

All in my top 5 as well! "The Little Things That Give You Away" is my absolute favorite - a soaring epic of joy and tears. "Lights of Home", "Summer of Love", "Red Flag Day", and "Landlady" are my favorites. I also love "13 (There Is A Light)" and how that changes "Song For Someone".  Someone like me...

I like “Song for Someone “ better than “13”, but “13” is a good new take on or reprise of “Song for Someone.” And who doesn’t love the flirting and gratitude flowing through “Landlady “.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Europa_Thomas said:

And who doesn’t love the flirting and gratitude flowing through “Landlady

It's the song I most want to hear live on this tour.  It's also the one where the masses will be talking as they do it.  I hope not.   welcome again, stellaria

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Manohlive said:

It's the song I most want to hear live on this tour.  It's also the one where the masses will be talking as they do it.  I hope not.   welcome again, stellaria

I will be listening with rapt attention in Washington DC. Where will you hear it?

• Subscriber
On 2/22/2018 at 1:10 AM, Manohlive said:

Oh, the talking. I've tried the rail twice and was crushed both times (I'm quite small). Now my go-to sweet spot is right behind the superfans but in front of the casuals. You will find me there crying to Landlady in Nashville, TN.

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. Catch you in the tour threads!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stellaria said:

Oh, the talking. I've tried the rail twice and was crushed both times (I'm quite small). Now my go-to sweet spot is right behind the superfans but in front of the casuals. You will find me there crying to Landlady in Nashville, TN.

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. Catch you in the tour threads!

What’s the rail?

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Europa_Thomas said:

OK. If I had the good luck (and the money) for a front row U2 ticket, I’d risk the rail once , quite possibly with a helmet and other gear to minimize crushing since I’m small too but a crazy fan.

The rail is for whomever gets GAs and shows up early enough to be let in the venue first.