Left Over Merch?

SeanBFS

Question

• Subscriber

Quick question for anyone who may have an idea - do you think the left over merch from the residency will be available on the U2 shop website? I know they have some stuff on the site but there were many designs at the shows that are not currently available. There were a couple that I had in mind but didn't pick up at the show. Just asking - any responses appreciated! Hope everyone had a fabulous time at the shows!

9 answers to this question

• Subscriber

I’ve only heard vague reports about all 40 dates being listed. Then someone on social media posted a photo of their 2024 edition, which has pics of the band at some of the shows. One of my co-workers purchased the program in 2023 and said those photos do not exist in his. I decided to order one and when I receive it, I’ll do a side by side comparison. 

• Subscriber

Thanks for all the responses.. I was hoping some of the t shirts I saw for sale at the shows would appear but so far nothing... I was at the Zoo Station in the Venetian the last day it was open and attended the final show, so I know there was still plenty of stock on some stuff at the end of the residency... oh well, I'll keep looking - thanks again! (my fault for not purchasing then!)...

• Like 1

• Subscriber
On 3/17/2024 at 9:25 AM, SeanBFS said:

Thanks for all the responses.. I was hoping some of the t shirts I saw for sale at the shows would appear but so far nothing... I was at the Zoo Station in the Venetian the last day it was open and attended the final show, so I know there was still plenty of stock on some stuff at the end of the residency... oh well, I'll keep looking - thanks again! (my fault for not purchasing then!)...

There were more shirt designs on shop.u2.com immediately following the residency, but most of those disappeared within a day or two.  Web sites can be deceptive, there isn't any real indication of how fast things can sell.

• Subscriber
On 3/14/2024 at 4:25 PM, jimbull said:

anyone know if the program in the shop is the 2024 version?

I couldn't say for certain, but I do know that they had sold completely out of the 2023 (first edition?) of the program both online and at the venue.  When I visited Zoo Station and the venue in March, they were all the 2024 (second edition?).  Also worth noting, discount code ATOMICCITY will get you 25% off the program.