New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• 2 months later...

Hello, to following my introduction, I will give to the U2 group and the fan my project.

I have an artistic project for the group. About the project, it is a symbolic humanism vision called "I am you too" a graphic illusion full of sense inspired on real events, against racism and divergent vision. A new symbolism that could carry the group through a next single? A next album cover?

You can see this project composed of 3 pages, and let you what you think of it

• Subscriber

Hi all!  I'm new to the site, love all the information here.  Been a U2 fan since the 80's and saw the Zoo TV tour in New York, 1993.  Thank you all for sharing!

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, llamakat said:

Hi all!  I'm new to the site, love all the information here.  Been a U2 fan since the 80's and saw the Zoo TV tour in New York, 1993.  Thank you all for sharing!

Welcome to the Zoo!

• Like 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, llamakat said:

Hello. Welcome to Zootopia. I hope you enjoy it. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Hello!  First time to this page on the site.  I'm usually hanging out in the shop, and news sections.  We've been fans since 1987, at RFK Stadium.  We've travelled to see the lads a few times.  MSG in NYC, Ziggo in Amsterdam, and 3Arena in Dublin.  Went to Bono's solo gig at the Beacon, when he was doing his book tour.  Heading back to the Sphere tomorrow, before they close up shop.  Or will they ?? LOL  Looking forward to reading through these 70 pages of stories and messages!

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber
On 2/17/2024 at 12:25 PM, Jzmn222 said:

Hello!  First time to this page on the site.  I'm usually hanging out in the shop, and news sections.  We've been fans since 1987, at RFK Stadium.  We've travelled to see the lads a few times.  MSG in NYC, Ziggo in Amsterdam, and 3Arena in Dublin.  Went to Bono's solo gig at the Beacon, when he was doing his book tour.  Heading back to the Sphere tomorrow, before they close up shop.  Or will they ?? LOL  Looking forward to reading through these 70 pages of stories and messages!

Hello. Welcome. I hope you had/have a great time in Vegas. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, markjames2556 said:

Australian U2 fan since early eighties. Really enjoying what live videos are available. I reckon the sound would be awesome in Vegas. Song variety and performance has been great. Cheers.

Cheers to you as well. Welcome. 

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber

Hi.  My second concert ever was zooTV. I was 14 and have been chasing that high ever since. Being a Las Vegan and getting to relive Achtung Baby, my all-time favorite album by any band, has been a financially devastating dream come true, lol.

Edited by meanalen
spelling
  • Like 1