New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Community Manager

Hello, newbie here! Been a fan since the 80s, seen them live once and desperate to see them in London! Have my pre-sale code primed and ready for Wednesday..just hoping the tickets aren't out of my price range now! Does anybody have an idea how much they will be? Apologies if it's poor etiquette to ask! :)

hi, and welcome :) which show was this for?

• Subscriber

Hi all

Been a member of U2.com since early 2000's but never been on the zoo bit, sorry! (have I missed anything???)

Been a fan since early 80's. First saw them live in 1987 at Birmingham NEC arena (UK) WOW, best gig I've ever been too!

Seen them many times since inc croke park, can't wait till October in London (wishing my life away) haha

• Subscriber

Hello! I was referring to the extra london date, 3rd November. I have my tickets now though-general admission standing. Would have loved red zone but they were just a bit too steep for me. Maybe next time. :)

• Subscriber

Hello, newbie here! Been a fan since the 80s, seen them live once and desperate to see them in London! Have my pre-sale code primed and ready for Wednesday..just hoping the tickets aren't out of my price range now! Does anybody have an idea how much they will be? Apologies if it's poor etiquette to ask! :)

Welcome Kirstyhk1!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hi all, welcome to the Zoo, congrats on getting your ticket Kirstyhk1, I'm doing a couple of London dates too. 
I think the biggest rumour now is that there will be no support act and that U2 will just play a longer set...we can hope...but it's all heresay