New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Community Moderator

hello, it's been years, I've been gone since around the time the vertigo format was changed, 2008 or 9 or so?  any of the zoops from that day remember me?  just curious.   i'm in touch with many of you on facebook.  greetings from seattle.=)

I remember you!  :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I suppose I'm new too ..Been a member and lurker for years ,used be on some of the fan forums also.

U2 fan since I was 10 (long time ago) ..first started listening in 83 or 84 as they really took off on the Cork circuit more than the dublin one . I used swap tapes with me mates and then snuck into Lark by the Lee after rumours spread like wildfire that they were due to appear ,old days things were far more lax at venues , and me and a friend got to see U2 play on a truck and I've been hooked ever since. My Gig Highlights were Slane / Zoo TV in Cork & Lovetown ....pretty special seeing Bono on Xmas Eve too playing with Glen Hansard  and Damien Rice

Favourite Albums - October / Achtung Baby

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Hello..I`m new here only found out about this forum through on Facebook U2 Friends group :)  I have been U2 Fan forever. I recently saw them at O2 Arena 26/10/15 & i was totally blown away . Also love Simple Minds

Hope I will enjoy my stay here :D

• 2 weeks later...