New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
On 4/9/2022 at 8:28 PM, Wire said:

It'S been so long but happy to be back. feeling a need for a show soon

Looks like we are going to get a dousy.  I'm so excited I can't stand it.  My family are  already burying their faces in their hands in preparation for my obsessiveness of subject matter.  My mom loves it because she sees the pure and unadulterated  joy I feel. Still, she calls him Bohno.  I think it's payback for when I tell her I'm very happy her friends are okay but I wanna talk about those four Irish lads right now!!!   🤣

I don't care if my gift arrives. I care that everyone is  safe, happy, healthy and strong.  I only care about presales for this tour because it's the first time I can do GA.  Go U2!  Do it your way and triumph. As much as I need new music and shows, the thing I admire most is how much you care about others and act on it.  I never thought someone from across an ocean would need to remind me of how truly great my country is at its roots. I'm very thankful you did.  It is an idea and it includes everyone-especially our American brothers south of what should be an open border to anyone in need. You have to be the best for me to listen to a speec I need your words and music. May you triumph and any haslles fall on those who create discontent for no reason whatsoever.  Go U2!

Edited by Manohlive

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Hello All,

My name is Christine and I am from New York, close to the big city.  Nice to be here.

I was a member here a few years ago but could not renew my membership when I lost my job.  Now I am back and excited to buy tickets for Bono's Book Tour!!

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, ca1043 said:

Hello All,

My name is Christine and I am from New York, close to the big city.  Nice to be here.

I was a member here a few years ago but could not renew my membership when I lost my job.  Now I am back and excited to buy tickets for Bono's Book Tour!!

Welcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 10/3/2022 at 4:25 PM, ca1043 said:

Hello All,

Hi.  Welcome back.  I hope you got tickets for Bono's book promo.

• Subscriber

I got tickets!! Very excited!!!  Butterflies in my stomach!!  I have not been to the city in a year.  Kinda afraid I"ll get lost LOL.  Did you try for tix?  Are you going?

Edited by ca1043
  • Upvote 1