New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderator
1 hour ago, Grounded_Pics said:

First time here. Long time subscriber to U2.com. Love seeing so many fans connecting. My first U2 concert was Zoo TV back in '93. Been a relentless fan ever since. Hello U2 World.

Welcome to the Zoo! If you have any questions about the forum, just let us know.  

• Brilliant 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 6/19/2021 at 5:05 PM, Grounded_Pics said:

First time here. Long time subscriber to U2.com. Love seeing so many fans connecting. My first U2 concert was Zoo TV back in '93. Been a relentless fan ever since. Hello U2 World.

Hi.  Welcome. 

• Subscriber
On 5/28/2021 at 6:53 AM, VacantLot said:

Hi.  Just wanting to reconnect I guess.  Pandemic really took a toll on me (like everyone, I guess.) I had and survived the virus but sometimes it feels like its grip extended/extends beyond the physicality of it, if that makes any sense.  

Anyway, long time fan hoping for a safe harbour to hang out.  I’m not much of a poster, but I do like reading what others post.  U2 were always my safe space since I discovered them. I could, like everyone, really use some solid ground these days.

I just watched the i + e video a few days or so ago—it was all pretty amazing except I found the updated MacPhisto truly disturbing. But I guess that’s meant to be the point, huh. 🙂

The band look amazing.  I’m entering the “experience” phase of my life and haven’t been entirely happy about embracing it but these guys have filled me with awe and a sense of hope about where I am that I’ve not had in a while. I absolutely love, love, love Larry’s glasses—so much I’m forgoing the contacts I’d planned getting at my next eye appointment and doing some serious old lady cat eyes. 🙂

Thanks for reading—I wish everyone peace.

I love your avatar.  It's beautiful.

• Subscriber
On 12/24/2020 at 10:26 AM, StayFaraway85 said:

Hi Everyone!! Nice to meet you!! I've become a new subscriber to this website since a week ago and I´m very happy for being a part of this great U2 Worldwide Fan Community,and I regret not have done it before (because of the contact with another U2 Fans and the gifts they give you every year since 2005,I´ve lost a lot of them and I regret it very much). A big hug for everyone!!! 

I love Spain.  You have the most amazing country.  Oh my gosh, I wish I could live there or Italy.