New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

Hey Everyone, I am William and I have been a u2 fan since 1984. (I still have my original copy of the Unforgettable Fire to boot).  I just want to say a hello to this forum.

Well not a paid member as of yet, just want to connect with some U2 fans of like faith.

[MOD EDIT]

Edited by Max Tsukino
link removed

• Subscriber

Hola! My name is Armando and I am from Lima, Peru, I just wanted to say hi to everyone here and keep sharing experiences involving our beloved band. 

I have been a fan since 2004, I was 14 (I am 30 now), and finally got to see them in concert in 2017 when the Joshua Tree Tour landed in South America. 

As a Peruvian fan, it would be a dream come true to see U2 play in my country one day (they have been so close!).

See you around!  

• Like 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, armando_1 said:

Hola! My name is Armando and I am from Lima, Peru, I just wanted to say hi to everyone here and keep sharing experiences involving our beloved band. 

I have been a fan since 2004, I was 14 (I am 30 now), and finally got to see them in concert in 2017 when the Joshua Tree Tour landed in South America. 

As a Peruvian fan, it would be a dream come true to see U2 play in my country one day (they have been so close!).

See you around!  

Welcome, Armando... enjoy Zootopia!

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, armando_1 said:

Hey Armando.   It's nice to see your post.  Peru is one of my top picks for countries I dream of visiting.  

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, armando_1 said:

See you around!  

G’day mate, hope you’re safe well in these crazy times.

welcome aboard 😊

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Hey Armando.   It's nice to see your post.  Peru is one of my top picks for countries I dream of visiting.  

Thank you! Yes, it is a wonderful destination! Even Bono came here for vacations with his family in 2012! Hope you can come to visit.

Cheers