New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Community Moderator
3 hours ago, mbastin72 said:

Hello Mark here aged 46

I'm a big U2 and blur fan. Bought My First U2 album aged 12. the Unforgettable Fire and went to see them live at Earls Court in 1992. My other Favourite band are blur who I first went to see in 1993 live went through and loved the britpop scene (with U2 thrown in too) and had some great drunken crazy nights in camden back in the mid/late '90s! Good Times!.

Welcome to the Zoo!

• Community Moderator
5 hours ago, bonosbaby25 said:

I'm not a newbie, but it's been THAT long since I've been here, it feels like I should re-introduce myself..

Sooo I'm Dawn and I'm from the UK.. :MacphistoSignal:

Welcome back!

• Subscriber

Dear all,  I have been a fan of U2 app. 30 years, member of U2 fan club since 2000. I have been reading Zootopia once and while, but not have been writing earlier so I must be a newbie.

Most of the gigs I have seen were abroad, Sweden twice (Elevation & Vertigo), Denmark once (Vertigo), Germany twice (360) four more to come, Spain three gigs (i+e), Netherlands twice (JT) & Belgium once (JT). In my home country Popmart & 360 twice. U2 has played only 4 gigs in Finland.

Found an old membership card from the drawer, dated 2005.

P8220058 (2).JPG

• Like 3

• Community Moderator
4 hours ago, Ilmajoki said:

Dear all,  I have been a fan of U2 app. 30 years, member of U2 fan club since 2000. I have been reading Zootopia once and while, but not have been writing earlier so I must be a newbie.

Most of the gigs I have seen were abroad, Sweden twice (Elevation & Vertigo), Denmark once (Vertigo), Germany twice (360) four more to come, Spain three gigs (i+e), Netherlands twice (JT) & Belgium once (JT). In my home country Popmart & 360 twice. U2 has played only 4 gigs in Finland.

P8220058 (2).JPG

Hello hello....lovely to see the membership “card”. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
On 8/22/2018 at 12:21 PM, Ilmajoki said:

Hello llamjoki.  Happy First Zootopia Posts.  I have the black membership card.  I did not know they started making them in silver.  Thanks for posting the picture.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:21 PM, Ilmajoki said:

P8220058 (2).JPG

Hi, I have that same member card. Looks nice don't you think?