New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, ImInAPlaceCalledZootopia said:

Aww, thank you! At least you understand haha. And yeah, I have a lot of ideas and things I want to say but to be honest, I'm a really self-conscious person, I worry too much. I have a bad habit of tricking myself into believing nobody finds what I have to say interesting 😬. Not to turn this into "Feel bad for me" or anything.

I feel very much the same way...

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, ImInAPlaceCalledZootopia said:

Aww, thank you! At least you understand haha. And yeah, I have a lot of ideas and things I want to say but to be honest, I'm a really self-conscious person, I worry too much. I have a bad habit of tricking myself into believing nobody finds what I have to say interesting 😬. Not to turn this into "Feel bad for me" or anything.

Don't worry about that... if it's U2 related, here it's a good place to do it... there may be a few rules about what and what can't be posted, true... but other than that feel free to make your posts.

If you have any question about how the board works, do not hesitate to contact anyone on the moderation team.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, ImInAPlaceCalledZootopia said:

Welcome to where you already were/are.   ( I like your user name. )     😎

• Subscriber
On 4/25/2020 at 6:24 PM, camillettreault said:

I've been posting in the weekend stream thread for two weeks now, but never presented myself...

Hello hello, i'm Cam from Montréal, Canada - i'm 24, been aware of the band since I was a child due to listening to tons of classic rock radio (and the Super Bowl, let's be real here).  I liked to bump War and the singles every once in a while as a teen, and I don't know what happened last year, but I became a full-time fan! Never seen them live, certainly hoping I will one day...For now, I settle on listening to them a ton, and watching their concerts!  It's nice to meet you all 😄

Hi Cam.  I've seen some of your posts.  Welcome to the Zoo.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 5/3/2020 at 2:18 PM, ImInAPlaceCalledZootopia said:

Haha thanks 😄 Even though after I made the name I realized it should've been "I'm at a place" not "I'm in a place." Oh well it's my name now, glad you like it! 😄

Both seem good to me. I never even noticed.  Ya gave up your hiding spot.  Tag.  You are it.   Now I gotta, I mean wanna run.   😀