New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Good luck.  I'm watching the presale threads.  Please post if you get them.  It's nice to see new people sign up and go for it full tilt.  Props. 

Yeah i tried to come to america or europe for the last 10 years and here in Sri lanka they dont easily give us visa unless we show a lot of wealth in our bank accounts so i never got the chance. So asia was my best bet and finally dream came true. I will post when i get the tickets on tuesday 😄

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Hi, my name is Cheynne Moye and I have autism and I am a new fan of U2. The first song that I ever heard was "Magnificent" And it was on MTV hits or on Spotify and that was in 2009 or in 2019. I was born in August, 25, 1998 in Toledo, Ohio known as the city of glass. I was born biracial but diagnosed with autism and a seziure epilepsy 4 years later. It's nice to meet everyone who is are fans of U2. Here's hoping we get along on this blog. Sincerely, Cheynne Moye

13777a423a5e62f03f75a6086d051f84.png

Edited by cheynnemoye
To edit the picture
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderator
1 hour ago, kevtn44 said:

Hello Hello I'm Kevin from Knoxville,Tn I have been a fan since 87 when I saw the video for I still haven't found what I'm looking for was part of the propaganda in 97 it's great to be here 

Hi and welcome aboard!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 12/23/2019 at 6:27 PM, kevtn44 said:

Hello Hello I'm Kevin from Knoxville,Tn I have been a fan since 87 when I saw the video for I still haven't found what I'm looking for was part of the propaganda in 97 it's great to be here 

Hey Kevtn44.  A belated welcome. 

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

Hello! Hello! I am in the place called V... Poland :) I've been a fan since I heard for the first time Discotheque on the radio when I was 11. I wanted so badly to attend the PopMart gig in Warsaw but I was too young according to my mother :( I have seen U2 live so far twice, in Chorzów / Poland / 2009 and in Berlin in 2015. I have a deep affection for Larry, I even had a teenage crush on him when I saw him for the first time in the video for Electrical Storm :D I have met many wonderful people thanks to U2 music and my Latvian BFF too ❤️ My favourite album is Achtung Baby. Warm greetings from Poland! ❤️ 

• Like 1

• Community Moderator
48 minutes ago, missmorleigh said:

Hello! Hello! I am in the place called V... Poland :) I've been a fan since I heard for the first time Discotheque on the radio when I was 11. I wanted so badly to attend the PopMart gig in Warsaw but I was too young according to my mother :( I have seen U2 live so far twice, in Chorzów / Poland / 2009 and in Berlin in 2015. I have a deep affection for Larry, I even had a teenage crush on him when I saw him for the first time in the video for Electrical Storm :D I have met many wonderful people thanks to U2 music and my Latvian BFF too ❤️ My favourite album is Achtung Baby. Warm greetings from Poland! ❤️ 

I know I welcomed you yesterday during the stream, but again, welcome to the Zoo. Glad you joined us.