New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

Hi all here in zoo.. Pierre is my name and a new member.. I'm a big u2 fan goin back to the late 80s. Their music has gotten me threw down days along the way. I'm Irish and have been to all the Irish gigs. So lookingforword to their Irish gig. No dates yet?

• Subscriber

Hello to everyone here in zoo. New member but a fan for as long as I can remember. How could you not be? Name is Pierre from Ireland. So can't wait to the new tour to finish here in my home country. Something special to hear the lads play to the home crowed

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

I'm not new exactly, been a member for a few years (since the end of 2010 if I remember correctly off the top of my head) but haven't been a paying member for a while. But I have never introduced myself so I thought I'd give it a go since now the boy's are on the move and there's stuff to talk about.

I'm from the U.S., not far from NY. I'm currently a college student, technically still at a sophomore level but going into my third year at a community college. U2 is by far my favorite band, I remember my mom playing it in the car while growing up and then as a young teen I was looking for something different to listen to and remembered that U2 was supposed to be good. And they sure are! My family now sees me as the crazy obsessed U2 girl ;) I can always count on the band to pick me up after a bad day.

And from my experience U2 fans are super nice, so as much as I don't like online forums and social media, this place ain't bad ;)

• Community Moderator

I'm not new exactly, been a member for a few years (since the end of 2010 if I remember correctly off the top of my head) but haven't been a paying member for a while. But I have never introduced myself so I thought I'd give it a go since now the boy's are on the move and there's stuff to talk about.

I'm from the U.S., not far from NY. I'm currently a college student, technically still at a sophomore level but going into my third year at a community college. U2 is by far my favorite band, I remember my mom playing it in the car while growing up and then as a young teen I was looking for something different to listen to and remembered that U2 was supposed to be good. And they sure are! My family now sees me as the crazy obsessed U2 girl ;) I can always count on the band to pick me up after a bad day.

And from my experience U2 fans are super nice, so as much as I don't like online forums and social media, this place ain't bad ;)

Thanks for joining in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hi all. I'm new, but old, and new again. Reborn into the zoo, lol. Never could quite get a hang of the forums, but have met many of you now on Facebook (Casey).

Just peeping in.

• Community Manager

Hi all. I'm new, but old, and new again. Reborn into the zoo, lol. Never could quite get a hang of the forums, but have met many of you now on Facebook (Casey).

Just peeping in.

welcome (back :) Pandora