New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

Welcome to the Zoo!

thank you...larry is my favorite band member ,,here is a tid bit,i live in new jersey larry in the 90's had some bar in new york state area and owned a volvo station wagon his signifigant other drove ,so i work for volvo now and i have a customer who owns that wagon i was like cool to the guy when he told me drummer from u2 owned it,i said yeah larry mullen jr,vehicle was in mint shape and ridiculous low mileage..

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Hi. Umm... so I'm not actually new, but I haven't been around the zoo for many years. I was here in the "old" zoo and even the "old old" zoo lol. Some may remember me as "Deblove". Anyway, I guess I'm back and just wanted to say "Hi". Will be seeing some familiar faces at the upcoming tour ;) x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hi everyone, 

I'm new here. Luckily I have just learned U2 are playing in my place , Argentina, in October .

I'm in the clouds!!! I live only 4 blocks from the venue, I can't believe it I am going to see them again there!!!!

I'm contemporary to U2 (so you can guess my age...I won't tell!!!LOL!!!)

TJT is MY album, the moment I yielded to their charm and I will never stop being a fan...unconditional one!

I can still remember the moment I became one...

If someone can help...

I need advice for the ones who have already been in TJT concert.

tomorrow is the pre-sales and I want to have the best seat possible (forget about how much, I've already sold my kidney!! JOKE!!!!!)

Any piece of advice, please??????

Thanks!!!!