Atomic Countdown

bigwave

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, bigwave said:

Country Mile

Can already feel the obsession with this song starting, was listening to it on repeat on my dinner break and I’m loving how much of Edge’s vocals are on it. Just hearing the HTDAAB sound again is making me so happy and nostalgic, cannot wait to hear the rest!! 🔥🖤

• Like 1

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

On the one hand it'll be good to have a studio version of Mercy without a mile of old YouTube compression, but the idea of never having a HQ version of that instrumental paired with those lyrics makes me sad. I dunno, maybe the official release will turn out to be fantastic. I live in hope.

Yes - same here. I don't know what to think of Mercy and Luckiest Man. It caught me completely unawares. I'll wait to hear in November.  It seems weird, though, to hear those new lyrics. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, buddyiahn said:

Is the CD package a U2.com exclusive? I've not seen it elsewhere and it's a bit pricey for 5 CDs. Hoping Amazon will sell it.

I'm also wondering the same. I don't see where a person can buy the 2 CDs, skip all the packaging fancy extras and be done with it. I remember being able to do that with the ATYCLB resissue. I'm hoping they eventually give the option of something costing less money, where we can get the new music.  Otherwise, I'm forced to just stream or burn it.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Manohlive

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I'm also wondering the same. I don't see where a person can buy the 2 CDs, skip all the packaging fancy extras and be done with it. I remember being able to do that with the ATYCLB resissue. I'm hoping they eventually give the option of something costing less money, where we can get the new music.  Otherwise, I'm forced to just stream or burn it.  🤷‍♂️

I guess we just had to wait until today. It’s there now and is cheaper but the same price after taxes (for me in CA). I suspect Amazon will lower it closer to release date.

https://amzn.to/3TJWqf2

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

If I am correct the Vinyl 8LP Super Deluxe Collectors Boxset (Limited Edition), does not include the 2LP Black & Red Ink Spot Vinyl (Limited Edition), but just the black and not the Black Friday as a Limited Edition Black & Red Marble 1LP Vinyl, also just the black version.

That's very disappointing you pay the high price then you would at least expect these extra's to be in there