New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• 1 month later...

Hi, names Tony and live in Dorsetshire.

Middle aged biker working in Bovington.

Love music of all kinds, blues, punk, ska, country, reggae, metal, psycodelic rock, flok etc..think you get my drift.

Have been into U2 since I saw "Red Rocks" many years ago! :unsure:

Saw Rattle & Hum at flix with friend Sally, still many years ago, but not as many as b4! :lol:

I've missed the band in person a few times, so am really looking forward to tour dates for the new album! 

TD B)

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but how do you change your avatar??!! I went under "account info"but there was only my address and stuff.

Oh, and I'm bluegrace fairly new on here, been into U2 since I was eleven yrs old and watched 11 o clock tick tock live with them on the telly. I've been hooked almost ever since. :D

• Subscriber

I'm new but not really....just new again due to bad management of my past account by fanfire....but so be it....I am back.  Bit the bullet and re subbed.  BTW, this is "susans" if any of you remember me from the past.  looking though and learning to navigate here...... :rolleyes: