New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hello everybody.

I'm Craig. I'm 20. I'm from Scotland. I've always loved U2, but haven't seen them live yet. The prices on 360 in Glasgow were too expensive. I'll definitely be seeing U2 a few times on the next tour. My favourite song is Even Better Than The Real thing. I'm a computing student in my second year at college. I had planned on signing up to the fanclub for a while so i've been finally able to do it. I look forward to speaking with you all here.

I enjoy other bands such as Oasis, The Libertines, Kasabian, Manic Street Preachers, Stereophonics, The Stone Roses, Beady Eye and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

• Subscriber

Hello Chris, and all newcomers :rolleyes: above, welcome to the Zoo! It's a bit quiet at the moment but no doubt will pick up when the band are more active. Look out for the live threads, they are great fun especially during tours

• Subscriber

Hello Chris, and all newcomers :rolleyes: above, welcome to the Zoo! It's a bit quiet at the moment but no doubt will pick up when the band are more active. Look out for the live threads, they are great fun especially during tours

A bit quiet at the moment!!? :lol: Maybe a little longer than that.... ^_^ Anyhow....welcome new people to the Zoo and hopefully when the band get less lazy, things will start to perk up a bit more!! ;)

• Subscriber

A bit quiet at the moment!!? :lol: Maybe a little longer than that.... ^_^ 

I was trying to be all diplomatic and positive (busted!) :lol:

• Subscriber

Hello Chris, and all newcomers :rolleyes: above, welcome to the Zoo! It's a bit quiet at the moment but no doubt will pick up when the band are more active. Look out for the live threads, they are great fun especially during tours

A bit quiet at the moment!!? :lol: Maybe a little longer than that.... ^_^

I was trying to be all diplomatic and positive (busted!) :lol:

The zoo is full of Tumbleweed at the minute :)