New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

Hello all, my name is Robert and I'm from Dallas, TX. Been a U2 fan my whole life. My favorite album is Achtung Baby, which I purchased on cassette tape at the age of eight. Within the past month, I've turned 31 and welcomed my first child into the world, so that album's taken on a completely new meaning for me.

• Subscriber

Hello all, my name is Robert and I'm from Dallas, TX. Been a U2 fan my whole life. My favorite album is Achtung Baby, which I purchased on cassette tape at the age of eight. Within the past month, I've turned 31 and welcomed my first child into the world, so that album's taken on a completely new meaning for me.

That's so cool, welcome, Robert !!!

• Subscriber

Well HOWDY neighbor!!!  You should join us on our next U2 fan gathering in Dallas.  That'll be whenever WOWU2 will play again. 

Will message you with details   ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Howdy peepl. Just saying hi from The Scottish Highlands. I am not a newbie here, been here since the site was launched (but probably under a different account, as I didnt use this site so much....so forgot about my original membership details)

But, after 13 or so years of being a member, today, i finally coughed up the cash and became a subscriber. Mainly it was in the hope that i would get tickets for the upcoming tour...as i fear it will be indoor gigs we get...so tickets will be hard to come by.

Im also to be found on @u2 or u2interference (not so much). Been a MASSIVE fan of the band since 1981 when i heard electric Co for the first time. Preety much listened only to u2 up until a few yrs ago, when i went thro a bit of a  musical rennaisiance (spelling?) and started to crave loads of different music. But u2 remain my No 1!

Anyhoo....looking forward to exploring the site and maybe getting to know some of you :)

Edited by gman70

• Subscriber

Hello everyone. Fan for many, many years but new to this forum (been frequenting another forum for years). Look forward to the good, the bad and the ugly this site might have to offer  :D ....kidding, kidding. I am sure all of you are a bunch of very friendly people.

Hello newbies!  Lynne here-I've been a zootop since 2005, a U2 fan since 1983, been to many tours.  I'm from Boston but missed the Elevation Tour due to my baby being born (fine with me!).  I was a subscriber for a looong time and trying to find my way around here again...