New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

Hi all , were sort of new , but been fans since early eighties ! Just finding our way round the site , so much to see !!!!!

Ps some comments stated that 360 tour turned into the biggest hits tour .........but this gave people the chance to hear the songs from the early era which was tremendous !!!

• Subscriber

Ahhhh BW thank you for this, you may recall Redhead11 et moi suggested something along these lines some time ago and you said to be patient, it could be in the pipeline, you are true to your word!! I will PM her and let her know, am sure she'll be as pleased to see it as I am and it may encourage her back, haven't seen her in ages! It will come into its own next year with the new album etc, am sure lots of new people will head this way again.

There used to be a young fans thread too, really liked that, tho did quite fancy an oldie fans thread to balance it out ;)

• Subscriber

Ahhhh BW thank you for this, you may recall Redhead11 et moi suggested something along these lines some time ago and you said to be patient, it could be in the pipeline, you are true to your word!! I will PM her and let her know, am sure she'll be as pleased to see it as I am and it may encourage her back, haven't seen her in ages! It will come into its own next year with the new album etc, am sure lots of new people will head this way again.

There used to be a young fans thread too, really liked that, tho did quite fancy an oldie fans thread to balance it out ;)

Hey! I'm a young fan, this year there are 10 years since I have begun to be a U2 Fan  !

• Subscriber

Hello, hello!!

Welcome!

Everyone has the right to have their own opinions so don´t be shy to post here.

About me, I´m not a new fan. Actually, I was very addicted to the Zoo at the beginning. I´ve made a lot of friends here. We used to call ourselves as “Zootopians Brazucas” (because we are from Brazil). And it was very nice to meet them… now it´s more than 10 years of friendship. Due to college and work I spent some time away from the Zoo and I came back about 3, 4 years ago.

I love “News section” and Larry´s folder.  ;) 

• Like 1