New Members Introduction Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

First post to this thread in 2019?!  

The show announcements for Australia, Japan, Singapore and Korea brought me back in.

Originally an 'old zoo' member in 2005, and traveled inside and out of the forums over the years. Always as Fragrant, of course.

Hoping that there are other fans who will gravitate back or jump in for the first time.

Peace!

Much love!

Irene 

Baton Rouge, Louisiana 

70e299da7548b1afa6ae09e4049d61f5.jpg

• Like 5

• Subscriber

Australian tour just announced...

Bring it on. Havent missed a concert in Sydney. Best one with BB King.

No one watched his entree performance except for a few of us and he gave us a wave when he came out on stage to play love comes to town.. a special moment indeed

• Like 3

• Subscriber
On 5/30/2019 at 11:16 PM, peterblanch said:

Australian tour just announced...

Bring it on. Havent missed a concert in Sydney. Best one with BB King.

No one watched his entree performance except for a few of us and he gave us a wave when he came out on stage to play love comes to town.. a special moment indeed

I really appreciate this story. Some artists keep it humble and truly connect with fans. Thank you for sharing it with us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hi there... I'm Heshan and I'm from Sri Lanka :) Can say I think im the biggest U2 fan from Sri Lanka ;) been a u2 fan for 10 years, when I started listening to their songs when I was 19. The singapore show will be my first ever U2 concert and looking forward to it :)  

• Like 2

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Welcome to Zootopia, hehanp.   You got your tickets, then?   If so- congrats and very cool.  You are in for quite a treat.  I'm glad you joined.  

Thank you :) no the wires presale is on tuesday for singapore so waiting for that :) yeah im very excited :) 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
Just now, Manohlive said:

I'm glad you are preparing.  Doing GA? 

Yes im hoping to do GA :) i was dance, sway and mingle with the crowd, cuz i dont know when will i get the chance to see U2 after this again so definitely GA it is 😄

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
Just now, heshanp said:

Yes im hoping to do GA :) i was dance, sway and mingle with the crowd, cuz i dont know when will i get the chance to see U2 after this again so definitely GA it is 😄

Good luck.  I'm watching the presale threads.  Please post if you get them.  It's nice to see new people sign up and go for it full tilt.  Props.